Please call (510-545-2981) or email me to learn more and schedule an appointment.
I am in the office Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
I have a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel within 48 hours, you will be charged your regular fee for that week’s session.
My fee is $140 for 50 minute sessions and longer sessions are prorated.
Payment: I accept cash, check, and major credit cards. Clients can often use their Health Savings Account funds to cover psychotherapy.
I am not in-network for any insurance panels currently.
However, I can provide you with a statement of services which you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement. Typically, PPO plans are able to reimburse out-of-network services and HMO plans are not.
If you are interested in receiving reimbursement you may want to call your insurance company and ask the following questions:
- Are out-of-network providers of mental health services covered?
- If so, what amount or percentage of sessions are covered and what, if any, deductible amount must be met first?
- Is there a limit to the number of session that may be covered?
- Is pre-authorization required?
- What information do they require for reimbursement?